Monday, December 1, 2008

New blog


Here we go again....I am not sure why I deleted the first blog but I thought I would give it a try again. Like, I have extra time to be spending on the computer.

I can't believe the holidays are here. It is crazy how fast the days go by. It seems just like yesterday that the kids started back to school and it is only 3 more weeks until Christmas vacation. I enjoy having the kids around for a couple of days but come on...after awhile I am ready to send the back. I still need to finish putting up the Christmas decorations. I have not even started on the tree. I am thinking it can wait a little while longer. I am sure that Mckell and Brook will have a great time UN-decorating it. Brook has started to notice all the Christmas lights in the neighborhood and wants our house to "sparkle". Coray was on top of it this year and put the lights up several weeks ago but forgot to put an extension cord with them so there they sit not turned on. Well here is to a great holiday season.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Hurray! Thanks for your blog-- I've been wanting it. Now I have another blog to add to my list and another reason to spend time on the computer. hee hee!

Linda said...

Found you! Now I need some pictures of the kidlets!