Friday, August 21, 2009

Where to start

I can't believe that summer is already over and I only made on blog entry. We had such a busy summer. I will start with the birth of Hope Cameron Anderson. She was welcomed into this world of June 23. She is very lucky to have 5 older sisters who love her very much. She is also the 17 grandchild for my parents.




Wyatt, Brooklyn, and Hope
Next came the Relay For Life. We had a great time raising money for the American Cancer Society. We walked/ran all night long.

Some of the cancer survivors walking.


My brother Cody, wearing his survivor shirt. I can't wait until next year.


A picture of our camp decorations.

We gave gurney rides around the track for $1.00 to help us reach our goal. Next year we are definitely raising the price.



Brooklyn

Austin, Jared, and Cydni

A local dance teacher held a Hip Hop Dance camp and she donated all the proceeds to the Relay For Life. Here are a couple pictures of the girls dancing. Mckell was the star of the show, she was so cute.



She can really move those hips.


That pretty much sums up June. I hope that I can get July's activities posted soon.;)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Love the photos of the new baby and Mckell dancing! Summer went by way too fast for us this year, too!

Our Family Blog said...

I'm so glad to see a post. I checked all summer and nothing. Hope things are well. Your girls look just as darling as ever. Your brother looks good. I'm assuming the cancer is under control.