Many of you who follow my blog have commented on one of the blogs that I follow http://scrampinmama.blogspot.com/
Her son Henry passed away yesterday after a VERY brief illness that hit him suddenly over the weekend. It began on Friday with a fever and vomiting and progressed to his inability to breath on Sunday. Sarah rushed him to the ER on Sunday at which point he had a seizure and had to have his little heart shocked 3 times :( He underwent 2 heart surgeries, one to bypass both his heart and lungs and another to try and repair his heart. During the second surgery the doctors had some major complications and they told the family that he would most likely not make it and if he did there would be severe brain damage. Sadly though Henry lost his battle at 12:45 yesterday afternoon.
This has hit me really hard. I have never met her but I feel like I know her so well. We have chatted online for over 3 years. My heart just breaks for this family.
October Quotables 2018
7 years ago
1 comment:
I have followed her blog. She's probably the most talented person I've seen. This is so sad, so suprising. I keep hearing of freak accidents like this on a daily basis, it's scaring me to death. My heart and prayers go out to this family.
Post a Comment